My game isn't saving!
This could potentially be caused by a setting in your web browser. This game uses cross-domain cookies to store its save data. Some versions of some browsers have this off by default.
*If your browser isn't listed here, contact us and we can figure it out with you and add it to the list.
*If these instructions still don't work, contact us and we'll look into it and update the list.
As of Version 64 of Chrome here are the steps to allow cross-domain cookies.
- Go to Settings
- Go to Advanced
- Go to Content Settings
- Go to Cookies
- Make sure Block third-party cookies is turned off.
As of Version 58 of Firefox here are the steps to allow cross-domain cookies.
- Go to Options
- Go to Privacy & Security
- In the History section change the drop down to "Use Custom settings for History"
- Update the "Accept third-party cookies" to be "Always"
(You need Versions 42 or higher to games using this save method)
As of Version 5.1 and higher of Safari here are the steps to allow cross-domain cookies.
- Go to Preferences
- Select the Privacy option
- For Block Cookies select Never.
(Safari is a little weird with saving web games, you may need a different browser. See how you go, if it saves the first time you should be all good)
As of Version 11 of Internet Explorer here are the steps to allow cross-domain cookies.
- Go to Internet Options
- Select the Privacy tab
- Update Third Party Cookies to Accept.
- May also need to tick Always allow session cookies
As of Version 41 of Microsoft Edge here are the steps to allow cross-domain cookies.
- Go to More Actions
- Select Settings
- Click on View advanced settings.
- Under the Cookies section update the drop down to Don't block cookies.